Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bye Bye Mumbai

And India
Im leaving in less than 15 minutes from my home.

Guess I had a lot to write but as usual procastination and last minute packing took up my time.

Have some regrets
Should ve spoken more to some people (eapecially my parents and sister)

Shouldve spoken a lot less everywhere else.

Shouldve ridden my bike more
SHould ve read more books. (Damn im on last 100 pages of Shantaram a 900 page novel)

Shouldve spent time better than lazing around
tried to lose weight
pigged out a little less.


But now im turning over a new leaf.
IN this new chapter of my life

Life is gonna be more of I WILL DO
no more shouldve

cheers
NIRAV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud luck nirav!!wish u a very bright career ahead!!rule the queen's city:)

SimplyFly said...

hey.. u write very..well, this was the same situation when i was leaving for germany..

all the best for ur new job..

Shruti.