Wednesday, June 30, 2004

first day at IIMA

Mann me going to IIMA ..
with huge hopes and
lotsa enthu
reached here at morning 6.40 and first of all some coolies who were desparately in need of employment were harrassing me and my friend, and if tht wasnt enuff the harassment continued till the rickshaw wallahs who were showing wht do u mean by perfect and imperfect competition in a market driven economy (and the consumer as usual is a fool)

the auto wallah took us for a ride (literally mate.. no dual meaning)
and i ended up paying for 2 autos... abhi tak vasooli baaki hai.

thought my troubles were over but nay.. rick walla showed his extra enthu and droppped me way inside the campus away from where i had too get my room allotment. So me lugging my baggage and reached there to find out tht my room keys r missing (i was allotted room 27 first) when i reach my room with duplicate keys i find a topless dude sleeping in there and guess whts his name Salman Khan .. yes i guess all salman khans are hot tempered and like to show off their upper body.
he shifted on his own from room no 26 and as he found it dirty and said thth the ceiling was raked and plaster may fall down .. he convieniently moved his baggage to my room. (him being a Fellow program in management guy .. cant do too much .. and nor am i a vivek oberoi.. nor is the room an aishwarya rai.........
so well after lotsa hassles i gave up and took up tht room 26
got it cleaned etc

PS
Great news a Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of chennai police is in our batch.
and he is my next door roomie (he is D16 room 25)
so i have a slaman khan on one side and law enforcer on the other.
thth dude is an ips since 16yrs .. and has 25 encounter deaths to his name
so imple funda dorm 16 and room no 25. We also call him ab tak pachees

And by the way my dorm is known to be the most muggu dorm. it is the first to be seen once u enter the campus...
my classmate manoj patkar is there too (his dorm name is helen.. so some plan to keep mine rambha ... or some thing like tht)

more bout my dorm ... lotsa muggu and crackus from here ...
also it is furtherest away from all 3 of girls dorms (now u knw the reason for no of muggus and crackus)...
our domr has lotsa grreat traditions ... like studying before breakfast lunch and supper .. ahhh not to forget tea ...
yup and giving the hardest birthdya bumps ...
not to forget dunking .. ie pouring buckets of water on fachhchas
good ennuf for me fits my personality perfectly...
padho padho aur jyaada padho ppl with sad personal lives
and in need of more income after 2yrs......

No comments: